This oven kit is one of our most popular Dome brick oven and is suited to commercial and domestic applications.
Made from the highest quality refractory materials this kit comes SEMICUT (which means there is cutting involved of the bricks).
We provide detailed instructions on its install aswell as all the tools to build the oven (no cutting timber templates to make mistakes they are all CNC to the mm).
Base dimensions needed for this oven are 1800mm long x 1500mm wide.
• External dimensions: 1500mm wide x 1635mm long
• Ideal base size: 1500mm wide x 1800mm long
• The fire bricks are a 1500 degree rated and over engineered and designed for everyday use of heating and cooling, our bricks will NEVER breakdown over time and can handle the “THERMAL SHOCK” daily process.
• Our sub floor insulation is a high quality European made board which does not break down over time.
• Our oven chamber is built from the slab up. We offer a high quality non degradeable insulation brick as the first and most critical layer to the start of the ovens chamber, this is done to give maximum heat retention and absolutely no movement over time. We never build brick ovens on insulation board. It breaks down.
• Our mortar is made in Australia to the highest quality and is the best mortar to be used. The biggest issue over time in any oven is the mortar joints breaking down with any inferior mortar or homebrew mix, so we use only the best.
• Our assembly process is second to none. We offer Timber templates which are perfectly CNC to give a millimetre perfect fit. SIMPLE AND EASY – NO LONG BUILDS.
• We absolutely stand by the quality of our Brick ovens and rate them second to none. They are tried and tested in Australia with superior cooking and heat retention.
This kit comes with a one-year material defects warranty.
• Underfloor insulation 50mm
• Floor and font dress tiles 50mm – 300 x 300 x 50mm (these need to be cut to the ovens floor shape)
• Dome / chamber bricks cut in half and tapered (80% cut already)
• Door arch bricks – already tapered and cut
• Flue arch bricks – already tapered and cut
• High temperature airset and dry mortar
• Over chamber insulation (ceramic fibre blanket)
• Oven chamber CNC templates (for superior accuracy) no cutting of timber templates all done
• Oven door and flue arch CNC templates (for superior accuracy) no cutting of timber templates, all done
• Stainless steel 900mm x 150mm commercial flue system with hat
• 3mm plate black steel door, with temperature probe inserted
• Brick trim exhaust bricks and stainless steel exhaust cap
• Detailed instructions
The only two items not supplied is the chicken wire and render otherwise the kit is complete to build. The chicken wire and render are available at any hardware store for less than $40, brickies sand & cement mix is fine.
At Nepean Landscape Supplies we bring you a range of woodfired ovens to meet the demanding needs of the Australian domestic and commercial markets. The Calabrese range of ovens are unique in their one-piece design.