Calabrese 800 precast DIY refractory woodfired pizza oven kit
This Pizza Oven kit is a great starter for all home pizza makers. You can have all the key items delivered in one kit, just add your own chicken wire and render and you have everything you need.
The Calabrese 800 is one of the most compact of the range we offer. Capacity to cook 3 x 300mm pizzas at a time.
• Internal cooking floor size: 850mm wide x 1030mm long x 340mm high
• External dimensions: 1200mm wide x 1200mm long x 500mm high
• Ideal base size: 1200mm wide x 1200mm long x 950mm high
• Weight: DIY kit is 420kgs, finished on slab is approximately 500kgs
• Capacity: 3 x 300mm pizzas at a time
• Heating time: 0-400 degrees = 30 mins
This kit comes with a one-year material defects warranty.
• 25mm calcium silicate hard underfloor insulation
• 50mm PRECUT cooking floor tiles
• PRECASTED refractory dome
• Insulation blanket 50mm (Ceramic fibre blanket)
• FRONT flue arch firebricks PRECUT
• CNC precut front arch template
• Mortar TUB
• Black steel door with temp probe
• 450mm x 150mm stainless steel flue with rain hat
• Detailed instructions
The only two items not supplied is the chicken wire and render otherwise the kit is complete to build. The chicken wire and render are available at any hardware store for less than $40, brickies sand & cement mix is fine.
At Nepean Landscape Supplies we bring you a range of woodfired ovens to meet the demanding needs of the Australian domestic and commercial markets. The Calabrese range of ovens are unique in their one-piece design.